You are able to record using your full screen in portrait or landscape view.
- To record videos, click on the round green button with the + sign on the main timeline screen.
- Once the menu pops up, click on Shoot Video. Note you will have to accept permissions for the app to access the camera functions.
- Press the red button once at the bottom to start recording. (You do not have to hold it down)
- You are able to record up to 10 minutes of HD video.
- Once you are done click the red square button to stop.
- Preview the video, the press the arrow to continue to the post screen.
- On the post screen, select the album or circle you wish to put this in. (You can create add'l albums or circles if needed here as well)
- Add a description, place and or watermark if you wish to use these options.
- Then click the checkmark in the right hand corner to post it.