When you upload any photos, the first photo is used to set your profile photo if one has not been previously set. You can change your default photo a couple of different ways.
Updating your profile photo from your profile on Android and iOS:
- From the main screen/timeline, click on the person icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the Profile link to view your profile.
- On your profile, click on the 3 dots in the right corner for your profile menu.
- Click on Edit profile, then click on the image thumbnail at the top to choose a new photo.
Updating your profile photo from an album on Android and iOS:
- Open any of your albums by clicking on the album link or thumbnail from your profile Albums tab.
- While viewing the album, long press any photo you want to use as profile photo.
- When the options menu pops up, click "Set photo as profile pic"
Updating your profile photo from album browse view on Android or iOS:
- Click on a photo from any location that leads to the full browse view (swiping left or right) of your album
- While view the photo, click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner for the menu.
- Click on "Set photo as profile pic"