How do I update my avatar or profile picture?
When you upload any photos, the first photo is used to set your profile photo if one has not been previously set. You can change your default photo a couple of different ways.
Updating your profile photo from your profile on Android and iOS:
- From the main screen/timeline, click on the person icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the Profile link to view your profile.
- On your profile, click on the 3 dots in the right corner for your profile menu.
- Click on Edit profile, then click on the image thumbnail at the top to choose a new photo.
Updating your profile photo from an album on Android and iOS:
- Open any of your albums by clicking on the album link or thumbnail from your profile Albums tab.
- While viewing the album, long press any photo you want to use as profile photo.
- When the options menu pops up, click "Set photo as profile pic"
Updating your profile photo from album browse view on Android or iOS:
- Click on a photo from any location that leads to the full browse view (swiping left or right) of your album
- While view the photo, click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner for the menu.
- Click on "Set photo as profile pic"