Can I set the privacy level of albums?
Yes, you can use the privacy options to allow exactly who you want to view your media. Every album can have different privacy levels. This allows you to give specific groups of people access to certain albums while allowing different access to other albums.
Feel free to be yourself on OfficialMe with granular controlled access.
e.g. to allow specific users:
- View the album you want to update and click the menu button in the top right corner.
- Once the menu opens, click the Edit option.
- You will see a list of Privacy Options.
- Choose Custom and then select which fans you want to view this album.
- Click Update Album to save the changes.
- Now only those individuals will see updates to that album on your profile and in their timeline.